"My Favorites"
Your favorite thing or person of a particular type is the one
you like most. If you’re going to ask me what’s my favorite above all that
would be the color violet, why violet? Let me tell you why.
This color relates to the imagination and
spirituality. It stimulates the imagination and inspires high ideals. It is an
introspective color, allowing us to get in touch with our deeper thoughts. I’m
the kind of person that deeply thinks and rethinks idea before I put action to
it.
Purple or violet assists those who seek the
meaning of life and spiritual fulfillment - it expands our awareness,
connecting us to a higher consciousness. For this reason it is associated with
transformation of the soul and the philosophers of the world are often
attracted to it. it gives me the positive vibe whenever I’m having a bad day at
school.
As they say, what your favorite color reflects
your own personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment