Sunday, December 18, 2016




"My Hobbies"


Since I’m an IT student during my free time or if I’m bored I tend to find something that can spark the interest in me or rather to save myself from boredom. I tend to tweak and turn some parts of the PC and gadgets that others might seem not as useful as they used to be. I find pleasure every time someone would just approach me and ask if I can check or if I can as they say “medyosi man bi Ed, kung pwede pa”.


I’m not the typical college student that will sit in a corner and just surf the net or lay in bed all day long. I would sometimes watch TV while babysitting my niece. Take some errand if needed; help my mom in preparing or setting the table, do my laundry and so on.



I’m also an active person. I like playing basketball with my siblings. Reading is an understatement for me because I would always prefer reading with animated pictures in it. I also like to eat all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment