Sunday, December 18, 2016



"Travels"


Since I am a college student, somebody might say I have my entire life ahead of me, with all of its beautiful experiences. But despite being so young, I already have a personal breath-taking experience, which I am sure I will carry with me until my last days: my first trip to Boracay.


Though traveling is not a big deal for me today, before my trip to the beach, I used to be a homebody. I had friends to hang out with, several hobbies, and I felt completely comfortable spending time in my hometown.


When I stepped on the port going to the beach I never would have a second though about the beauty that is being layed in front of me. The sceneries are quite frankly breathtaking, crystal clear water that you can see school of fishes, corals and many more. I seriously thought there was no difference between seeing it on the internet or with one’s eyes.


I just hope that the next generation can appreciate the beauty of Boracay and I hope that they can preserve it’s natural surroundings.


No comments:

Post a Comment